Monday, July 8, 2013

T25

Hi all! I know its been forever since I blogged. I just got the new program Focus T25, I did a few days of it last week and then decided to do the fast track meal plan this week with it so I restarted it today. I promise to make a good effort to blog daily or a few times a week. So T25 is the new program by Shaun T, its 25minutes a day 5 days a week, actually the 5th day is double day so its 50minutes but still not unmanageable! Today was Cardio, I really enjoy this program because it has a modifier, also its a better pace than Insanity. Similar movements at times but more focused. I think this is a good stepping stone into Insanity and great for any fitness level. I will add my starting stats in a bit. I forgot to grab them. I am also putting video up weekly of my progress on my FB like page.

So here are my starting stats:

Weight: 152.6
Chest: 35"
Waist: 28.5"
Hips: 38"
R thigh: 22.5"
L Thigh: 22.5"
R arm: 12.5"
L arm 12.5"




No comments:

Post a Comment