Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week 3 of T25

So I just finished up Week 3 of T25. I am still having good results, I am trying to stay on track and eat right,I watch what I am eating all the time. I try to keep sweets and goodies to a minimum. This week I only missed 1 day of workout. Well 2 actually but I made the 2nd one up, so I doubled up on Thursday and then again on Friday as per the schedule. I am seeing the changes especially in how my clothes are fitting me. I feel so much better in them and things that were tight not that long ago are getting much looser. The pounds lost are slowing down but then I know because last weekend I ate a lot of bad stuff so I am sure that is the problem. Although I did eat pretty healthy all week long. So here are my updated stats. I have lost 4.9lbs since the start of T25 and 11.5inches overall.

So official current stats are:
Weight: 147.7lbs
Chest: 33"
Waist: 26"
Hips:36"
Thigh:21"
Arm: 11.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment