Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Halfway done with week 3!

Time is just FLYING by with Insanity so far! I just got my Energy and Endurance in the mail today and with having Pure Cardio to do I got nervous, so I downed it, I wasn't really a fan of the taste. I think it was needing to add more water to the drink, I will try it on Friday. The idea of it is supposed to help you push through your workouts and burn more calories. Normally I am dying half way through Pure Cardio and too tired to continue on. I got through all of it today and then took a short break and jumped into Cardio Abs. I am pretty impressed with it so far. My other thought I recently had is I will not show my photos until the end of the program. I will post about me progress and stats but I will save any and all photos till the end. So we can be shocked and surprised together! I am debating on what my move will be after Insanity, maybe try Brazilian Butt Lift again just for a fun short program. Some of my group members want to try Focus T25 a new program by Shaun T, I am considering it, although it intimidates me as well. But I am also not an Insanity graduate just yet. I will keep you all update on my progress as it moves along!

No comments:

Post a Comment