Monday, July 15, 2013

T25 Week 1 down

So by Thursday morning last week I had lost 3.5lbs but then I gained because I ate normal food. Yeah this is my new struggle, if I do not live on salad, shakeology and chicken my weight comes back.. I am trying to figure this out and see what I can do, because honestly I can only tolerate so much chicken... So my first week results was down 2lbs and loss of 4inches overall.. Maybe my scale is just broken... Not sure.. : /   So anyways that is me.. I gained by eating over with weekend so I am almost back to where I was last Monday.. I tell you this weight loss thing is a MAJOR struggle! So yes T25 works, the fast track eating plan works as well. I will post photos after I hit the 30 day mark. I am hoping to see some amazing results.

Weight: 150.4
Chest: 34"
Waist: 27.5"
Hips: 37"
Thigh: 22"
Arm: 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment