Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 is done and over with for me. I am still feeling great, I love the workout even though I still feel like I am not doing much since I am learning. This was my second time with Fire 30, I am catching on with some of the moves pretty well now, although some I am still way slower than the workout. Sweating like crazy at the moment and chugging my water. My weight is not doing what I want its taking a climb, I know its my own fault for eating poorly. My plan is to take some time on Sunday and make myself muffins or something I can have for breakfast and maybe eat some yogurt with that. I need to work on my diet so I plan on working on it this weekend and training myself to eat 3 meals a day and make healthier choices.  Other than that great workout! Decide. Commit. Succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment