Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 3

  So today was supposed to be my rest day but I swapped it so I could rest from being ill the past few days. Today was HIIT 15 and Stretch 10, HIIT 15 is all VERY fast paced, she shows you the moves and then its all "Fire Drills" so you do everything as fast as you can in 30 to 40 seconds and then get a break then you go again, each set is done 3 times. I def feel some soreness today from Monday. I know by next week I won't feel any soreness anymore which is nice. Tomorrow is Fire 55EZ (EZ does NOT mean it is easy). I really am loving the workout Chalean is fun and for the most part I still cannot keep up even with the modified girl but I know in a few more weeks I will be able to at least keep up with modified. Lots of jumping today so if you have bad knees I probably would not recommend this workout, although you can do the modified moves which does not involved the jumping.

I also highly recommend a good bra for this workout, I went to Old Navy today and purchased the molded bra and wore it for my workout, much better than my cheapy walmart bra by far! I also am quite proud of myself for going to JCP and buying a pair of Levi's in a size 12, I bought the curvy fit which eliminates the back gap for girls with some junk in the trunk(lol), they really do fit nicely. They were on the pricey side but entirely well worth it in my opinion.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment