Friday, April 26, 2013

Insanity

So this past Monday I had a I hate this moment for myself. I have been working REALLY hard to get into shape and hit my goal, well last weekend I put on over 2lbs, not a lot to some, but to me it was too much! So I changed directions from Chalean Extreme to Insanity. Last spring my best friend and now coach, told to me to buy it and try it. Well I did like 5 times and wound up hating it, I felt SO out of shape and it was HARD! So life got in the way and then I decided to do Turbo Fire. Now I have completed that done a few little things since and I am back into Insanity. So far I think I am doing MUCH better this time around. Its still hard, I still need to drink LOTS of water and I still get tired out. But I am kind of enjoying it, shhhhh do not tell my friend.. I also jogged/walked my first 5K last weekend the color vibe and I had a blast even though it was FREEZING cold outside.

So I will try to be better about my blogging and do weekly check ins. Monday was my official weigh in so I will post every Monday with my stats.. As I see progress I will post photos too. :)

Day 1 4-22-13
Fit Test
Switch Kicks- 54
Power Jacks- 50
Power Jumps(modified)-60
Power Knees- 80
Globe Jumps- 2( I wrenched my back during them :(  )
Sucide Jumps- 17
Push up Jacks- 13
Low Plank Obliques-32



Starting weight: 159.6
Chest: 34"
Waist(natural):28
Hips: 37


No comments:

Post a Comment