Monday, May 6, 2013

2 Weeks into Insanity... Making Progress!

I am two weeks done with Insanity, I skipped Friday and Saturday this past week because I did a 5k and after that I am usually SO exhausted just from walking that I cannot do another thing, Friday I was just resting my muscles, I didn't want my calves all sore. Today is my second fit test, I will update with those results this afternoon, I am SO nervous about it! I have no clue why I get myself so worked up, I know I can do it. I know if I need to take a break I can hit the pause button and no one will think badly of me.  My biggest struggle these past two weeks has been getting through the whole workout, I really tire out easily, I think mainly its from my body adjusting to the hard workouts again plus I have read post surgery it takes MONTHS to get back to normal. :(  I have been trying to eat healthy and get lots of rest, I realized I was not eating enough calories when the scale wasn't budging, I kept trying SO hard to not eat poorly and I was averaging too few calories. So this weekend I had a cheat on Friday night and Sat morning the scale dropped. Saturday I tried to behave and yesterday as well, lots of running around this weekend. Oh and yesterday I was sitting down in the afternoon while my little guy napped and my right arm was KILLING me, so I was all trying to flex to see what was up, I have a lil mini muscle! YAY!!! I am getting some muscle now! See I am a dork for my excitment. Hahaha. I also will be adding Energy and Endurance drink to my workouts this week when it arrives, so I am working out to Insanity, drinking Shakeology and will be adding the new supplement.

So time for some stats:
Weight: 156.5 lbs (woot!)
Chest: 33.5"
Waist: 27"
Hips: 38" ( I may have done them wrong previously no clue still learning)
Thighs: 23"
Arms: 12" !!!!


So there it is folks, my progress so far. This is a 60 Day program so I hope to lost more in the coming month. I will post fit test stats this afternoon. :)

Fit Test:
Switch Kicks: 55
Power Jacks: 50
Power Knees: 90!
Power Jumps(modified): 74
Globe Jumps: 7
Suicides: 18
Push ups: 23
Low Plank obliques: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment