Monday, April 8, 2013

A week in.. .

 A week into the new workout routine, no changes so far but I am definitely liking it a lot. My muscles are sore but its a good sore, I like that this is only 5 days a week. The cardio is still rough on me as I recover from surgery but I am hoping it will get easier. My thinking is to add some Brazilian Butt lift workouts just for some more cardio and some fun thrown into my serious weight lifting workouts. 

I have to say I am surprised with how heavy I can go in the Burn Circuit 2 workout for most of the arm things as I don't have as much muscle in my arms. Hopefully I will see some changes by next week with scale and measurements. Keeping up with this will be a challenge but I Am ready for it. I am determined to not skip any workouts with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment