Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

So today I start my Shakeology cleanse, this is meant to get rid of the toxins from my body as well as help me curb my cravings. I have done another cleanse before 2 times and I must say its always a struggle for those 2 days I normally have to do it but it is always worth it in the end. I mainly do them only when my weight hits a stalling point, it seems to be just the kick start my body needs usually. This one is MUCH different than my last cleanses though. This one I have my shakeology 3 times a day, and I get a real dinner. Dinner is 4oz of meat(poultry or fish) along with a salad. Also my morning shake I can add fruit to it, and I get fruit for a snack before lunch. So its not a bad trade off in my opinion. The last cleanse I did was these three chocolate drinks for 2 days straight and nothing else aside from room temperature water.. I lost 5lbs with my first and about 3.5lbs with my second. My goal is a 5lb loss with this one but we will see I guess. Also with Shakeology I can still do my workouts because I am still getting the nutrition I need which is VERY nice. So here goes with my starting stats.

Height: 5'4
Weight: 157.8
Chest: 34"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 38"
Thigh:23"


No comments:

Post a Comment