Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Resting

  So I am a week post op and still laying around like the dr says I should. I am bored but I know that if I attempt to overdo it now I will just be laid up longer or in a much worse situation, neither are appealing to me. So far I am keeping weight off and not gaining anything since the surgery and have been in fact losing. I am hoping to start keeping up with this more often so more people can follow me in my journey. My goal is to start doing Chalean Extreme as soon as the dr clears me to work out again, its a 3 month program to help build muscle and that will also increase weight loss. I would love to get all toned up get rid of my yucky arm flab and Chalene is an AWESOME trainer. I will never stop singing her praises, she is my favorite! :)  

Beachbody news, price increase on Shakeology coming April 1st, order yours now to lock in the $10 lower price for LIFE when you order on home direct which also gives you free shipping. 


You can also find me on facebook. www.facebook.com/CoachTricia
I am also on my fitness pal, I log my workouts and my food daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment