Friday, January 25, 2013

Almost into my last week

I have enjoyed Turbo Fire a lot. Chalene is a LOT of fun to workout with she is SO motivating and she makes you want to keep pushing through even when you feel like you cannot go on. I had Fire 55EZ today, I have one more week left with Monday being a rest day then I work out Tue- Saturday and then I am DONE! I cannot wait to do my final after pictures. I will be submitting them to get my Turbo Fire tank top! The other great thing about beachbody and their products is when you complete a program they have free shirts! Brazil Butt Lift offers BUM BUM shorts.. Those are next on my agenda to earn. I have a group on Facebook for a 90 day challenge. I would love to get a group together of people who want to all try the same workout and have everyone do that together. It would be such a cool thing to see everyone working together and seeing the results of it. If anyone would be interested in that let me know.

I have a busy weekend ahead with other things going on then I have the recovery week of TF while starting BBL. Hope you all are enjoying my blog so far. I will be posting final results next weekend sometime. Look for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment