Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shakeology

 As you all know I am a beachbody coach, I decided to coach to keep myself motivated as well as motivating others and it really helps a lot. Well we have this GREAT shake called shakeology you drink it once a day as snack or a meal. I mix mine up as my lunch normally. I do chocolate silk, shakeo and pb, sometimes I throw in some nutella if we have it on hand. Right now Shakeology is $119.95 it will be going up $10 as of April 1st. If you buy yours on home direct now you will have the lower price for LIFE on non vegan! So get in on this great deal. Every order of Shakeology this month comes with the shaker cup for FREE! I use a blender for mine but its up to you on how you want to make it. Shakeology is made of all natural ingredients no chemicals and its super healthy. Trust me I have done all the other shakes out there and this by far is the best in all areas.

www.myshakeology.com/TriciaVDW


No comments:

Post a Comment