Sunday, January 13, 2013

Long time no write....

I know its been awhile, I have since become a Team Beach Body coach and I am hoping to inspire others to end the trend with me. I have worked SO hard, I have had setbacks because I am human and I mess up. I am closing in on a 50lbs weight loss VERY close like 1lb from it. I have 3 weeks left of Turbo Fire and I LOVE it!!! I think my next victim will be Brazilian Butt Lift master series. I am also hoping to do the Ultimate Reset come March sometime. You cannot work out while doing a reset so since I have been ordered 6 weeks of rest after an upcoming surgery I will just use that time to continue to better myself. I am loving Shakeology I use it to replace lunch usually. So today I went to the mall with my mom and I bought a pair of size 8 jeans!!! December 2011 I was wearing size 18!!! I have still 29lbs till my goal weight but I feel confident that I can reach my goal by June if I keep pushing myself. I think after my break I will jump into Hip Hop Abs for something fun and then work into Chalean Extreme to tone up and lose some more weight.

If you want to know more feel free to ask me!

beachbodycoach.com/TriciaVDW

No comments:

Post a Comment