Friday, January 18, 2013

Making a plan

So I will be finishing up Turbo fire in 2 weeks!!! I am so excited!! I hate seeing it end but I am happy to officially finish a program the whole way through. My goal is about 4 days before the end I will start Brazilian Butt Lift Master Series, I tried to double up when i first got the BBL dvd a few weeks ago and 90 minutes of workout was pushing it for me. I was EXHAUSTED! I am not ready for all of that just yet. So I figure a few days of overlapping will be fine with me.

I had a lot of fun with BBL when I started it and omg my arms and legs and buns were SORE!!! I am sure this will be an awesome workout for me. I then need to take 6weeks off and I will be going back into it with Hip Hop Abs! I also will be doing my first 5K, I will like walk that but I think it will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. I eventually would like to try the couch to 5k program so I can start getting into running. Fingers are crossed for me to reach my goal by summer!!! I have 5months to lose 28lbs!!! I hope I can do it!! I am going to work REALLY hard to hit that goal.

What are your goals? Don't make resolutions those are easy to give up on. Make a goal and stick to it. Take it baby steps with weight loss and just keep going. I started with okay 5 lbs or get out of the 200's.. Now my goal is to hit 159lbs.. I have 9lbs to go but I am going to try my best! It's the small goals and taking it one day at a time. We all want to wake up and have the weight come off overnight but it never works out that way. Hard work pays off..

No comments:

Post a Comment