Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 7 done

  Yesterday we took the kids to the amusement park and spent most of the day walking around and riding rides. So I wound up not doing my workout since we were gone most of the day and then by the time we got home I was tired. So today was my day 7 so I have done a weeks worth so far. I am pretty proud of myself for doing it even on the weekend so far. Today was Core 20 and Stretch 40. Core was pretty good workout and I am sure my abs will be feeling it tomorrow, today stretch was like doing yoga basically. You go through the moves slowly and then on the second and third set of it you move a little quicker.

A week in and my weight is up 5lbs, I am really sad about this. I am going to pre make myself some breakfasts so I can have things fast and easy this week with my older kid going back to school on Thursday. I am hoping some of the gain is muscle since I keep trying to keep my eating in check. My goal by end of September is to be under 180lbs let's see if I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment