Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 6 yesterday

  Sorry I forgot to update yesterday. I am keeping up and staying on track and completed my day 6, my weight is currently up 3lbs but I fully intend on getting back to better eating today so I can bring that back down and really get the weight off again. I am sore now from the workouts but not unbearably sore. I feel like I have more energy each day, but I am also sleeping better at night which is nice.

I think in a few months I am going to attempt to train for a 5k, I full intend on starting to take walks often now which I am hoping will help with my weight loss. Everyday is a struggle with my weight and it makes me unhappy but I have to get my mind back into thinking about everything I am doing before I do it. I am considering becoming a coach for beachbody to help others who want to lose weight and whom are struggling since I know how it feels and how far you can come with hard work.

Signing off for now, will update later with my Day 7 workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment